It was the 17th of Feb, 4 days before the passing of Rev. Billy Graham, Cristina and I were with some dear friends of ours at a local coffee shop. As we were sipping on our cups of coffee, the Spirit of God inspired our friend Manoj Charles to share prophetic words with us. After sharing a few personal words of encouragement, he plainly said, I think Rev. Billy Graham is going home soon and when He does, His mantle will fall upon a whole generation of believers to carry the Love of God to this generation.
While many have said this before and having heard versions of similar prophetic words in the past, Billy Graham’s passing within 4 days of this word being released really grabbed my attention. I spent sometime praying last evening and I felt I should share these 3 points with you along with the prophetic word from Prophet Manoj Charles.
1. When a general of God goes to be with the Lord, that season often ushers in a new generation of leaders that God has prepared. Some examples in the Bible are: Moses and Joshua, Elijah and Elisha and Stephen and Paul.
2. It creates a vacuum in the global sphere of influence.
3. Some old ways of life are buried and new and exciting manifestations are uncovered. Joshua’s style of leadership was very different from the style of Moses but they were both ordained by God.
As you reflect on these points here is the full prophetic word by Prophet Manoj.Rev. Billy Graham is going home soon and when He does, His mantle will fall upon a whole generation of believers. Click To Tweet
First of all, I want to start off by honouring the life of Rev. Billy Graham. I am so immensely thankful for his unshakable dedication and commitment on a personal level to the Lord and to his God-given mandate to preach the Gospel. A scripture I’m reminded of when I think of Billy Graham’s life is 2nd Timothy 4:7, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”
On that note, I believe there is a prophetic significance to the passing away of Rev. Billy Graham. Like we see in the scriptures, the significance of how when a Moses or an Elijah was taken up, there was a passing on of the baton to continue their legacy with an increase over their successors to advance God’s kingdom and government here on earth.Some old ways of life are buried and new and exciting manifestations are uncovered. Click To Tweet
1) There has been a radical shift in the realm of the spirit and the grace and the mantle of Billy Graham will rest upon a new breed of leaders that God is raising up in this hour. We are at the brink of the greatest harvest we have ever seen and God is about to launch the church in powerful ways to bring in the harvest. It is time to position ourselves in His Presence like never before.
2)There is a divine acceleration in seeing your loved ones saved, regardless of how bad the situation is with your family. Do not stop praying. Things will change over night. God will encounter them. The Spirit of the Lord is bringing about a divine acceleration in bringing in the harvest through the prayers you have prayed and the Word you have sowed. Ephesians 3:20 “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.”We are at the brink of the greatest harvest we have ever seen and God is about to launch the church in powerful ways Click To Tweet
3) Phenomenal growth in numbers in churches who have struggled to grow; the Lord is bringing in an increase.
4) As much as God will re-mantle and raise existing leaders in a powerful way, but babies born in this season are very special too, to carry out the mandate to be deliverers to bring out their generation from the bondage of darkness into the marvellous light of Jesus.
5) As a sign and a token to honour the life of Graham, the Lord was releasing a revival and a move of God to the birth place of Billy Graham, which is Charlotte, North Carolina.babies born in this season are very special too, to carry out the mandate to be deliverers Click To Tweet
I hope this word encourages you to pursue a deeper walk with the Lord Jesus. You can follow Manoj Charles and get more details about his ministry on his website www.OneBigRedHeart.com